Paytm Pockets Offer:-Get Rs 100 Cashback on adding Rs 200 By Pockets UPI On Paytm .Pocket is a App Powered by ICICI Bank which is used as recharge,sending money,virtual card and Netbanking. It is Provide Many offers Time to time this time is providing this offer via Paytm. Offer is Valid from December 26, 2017 to December 31, 2017.So hurry up guys and grab the offer.
How To Get Rs 100 Cashback on adding Rs 200?
1)First Visit the Paytm Page from here
2)Sign in or Sign Up
3)Then Initiate add money or recharge of Rs 200 or more.
4)On the Payment Page select payment mode as UPI and with ICICI IPI
5)Enter You username like:-[email protected]
6)You receive a notification click on that and pay the amount.(if You did not receive notification open pocket app on home page>click on Upi>click on respond to collect request you will see the amount and merchant select it and pay it)
7)You will See the image below how the notification came and further step is write and images are added
5)You will get the 50% (Max Rs 100) Cashback to your ICICI savings account in case of VPA linked to ICICI and pockets in case of non-ICICI saving account within 45 days after this offer get Expired.
How To Create Upi of Icici
1) First of all, Download Pockets App Here
2) Install & Open the Pockets App.
3) Signup/Create your Pockets App or Sign in in the App(If You are old directly Goto Step 6)
4) Enter Referral code:- yytps5
5) Now Enter some basic details and complete the Registration.
6)In Home Page click on UPI>choose username->Check availability->continue->Add Bank account(Select your Bank).
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Maximum cashback is Rs 100
2) No minimum spend required to avail the offer
3) Offer is only applicable for first merchant payment using UPI
4) Offer applicable only once on a registered mobile number
5) Offer valid from December 26, 2016 to December 31, 2017
6) Cashback would be credited to ICICI saving account for a VPA linked to ICICI saving account and Pockets in case of non-ICICI saving account.
7)Cashback for transactions done in July 2017 will be credited by December 31, 2017
8)Offer Source Visit here