UC News Refer Earn Offer, Uc News Newsfund For You,Uc News Refer Earn Loot,Uc News Diwali offer,Uc News Buddy Bonus– Refer your Friends and Earn Rs 15000 in Bank account, UC News Refer and Earn Offer. UC News App is back again with its “Refer & Earn” offer where you have to Refer friends to Get a chance to Win Rs 5000 Cash directly to your Bank account. .It can also give Rs 2000 on Sign up.So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
Note:–User will Get Rs 3X Rs 5000=Rs 15000 Paytm Cash.When You Collect First Rs 5000 then Again Try Again & Collect Rs 5000 for 3 times.Also when friend refer any you will get also bonus point.
How to avail UC News Refer & Earn Program:-
1) First Download UC News App From Here or update it
2) Install & Open it .
3) Goto “Me” which is available in bottom side of UC News App.
4) Click on “UC Buddy Bonus”
5) Then Click Help “My Freind ” Enter Invite code:- 10009527 to Get Sign up bonus of 2000 Sign up Bonus.
6) Now Get your Invite code from their and Refer your friends.
7) Once you Reach to of Rs 5000 then You will get a Form to fill up.
8) Fill the Form with your bank details and Get Rs 5000 in Bank account within few months.
Terms & Conditions
October 16, 2017 – March 31, 2018 23:59:59 (IST)
Prizes – Rs. 5,000 cash
UC News looks for trendy users! Invite friends to UC News and enter your code, get your exclusive Rs. 5,000 news fund! You can earn money for more than 1 time.
How to earn your exclusive Rs. 5,000 News Fund?
Every participant has a chance to earn Rs. 5,000 News Fund.
The participants can redeem Rs. 5,000 only when it is 100% collected.
Download UC News to collect more money.
To collect the remaining money, you can ask your friends to download UC News and enter your code.
The more friends you invite, the faster you can win your Rs. 5,000 NewsFund.
If people you have invited (people who have entered your code) invite new users, you can collect extra money. You can push them to invite people, so that you can collect money faster.
You can collect the money once you’ve helped a person by entering their code. You can only help one person. And this person you’ve helped, can’t help you back.
In the same way, you can’t help the person who has offered help to you before. Because they have already got the money for helping you.
When you have successfully collected Rs. 5,000, you can redeem the money and try again to collect another Rs. 5,000. Every user can collect 3 times in total.
0. The game will be over on March 31, 2018 23:59:59 (IST). When all the prizes are sent out, the game will be over as well. You can check how many prizes are left on homepage.
1. The prize will only be delivered to those who have collected 100% Rs. 5,000 NewsFund before the game is over. If your Rs. 5,000 is not 100% collected when the game is over, the money you collected will not be delivered to you as prize.
2. Total number of prizes is limited. participants who collect 100% money will win the prize on a first-come- first-serve basis.
How to invite friends?
Step1 – Check your code by clicking on the “Code & Invitation” button on the homepage.
Step 2 – Your friends can download UC News and enter your code. They can click on the “Help My Friend” button on the homepage to enter your code. (Every new UC News user can only help 1 friend.)
Push people who have entered your code to invite people, you will collect extra money. Remember to remind them to invite friends as well.
When you’ve collected your Rs.5,000 fully, click on “Redeem” button to fill in your personal infomation and get your money.
After you redeem 100% money, you can revise your contact information before the 2nd day of the next month 23:59:59 (IST). The prizes delivery will base on the final submiting.
Your contact information will be only used on prize delivery. Prizes will be only delivered to those who submit valid information.
All the pictures of the prizes are only for your reference.
Kindly do not uninstall UC Browser or UC News during the campaign. UC Browser or UC News is not responsible for your information/prizes lost because of the uninstallation.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please share it in the “Feedback” section at the upper right corner.